On Friday, October 7, at 13:00 pm (EDT), join us for the live session “Let’s Talk About Mental Health: Making Mental Health and Well-Being for All a Global Priority”, organized by PAHO as part of the activities the activities for World Mental Health Day.
Held annually on October 10, this day is an opportunity to foster global commitment to raise awareness of mental health issues and mobilize efforts in support of population mental health. On this ocassion, the Pan American Health Organization is promoting a mental health stigma reduction campaign with the slogan “#Doyourshare to support mental health.“
This session will provide an opportunity to discuss stigma and discrimination, their effects on people living with mental health conditions, and the importance of ensuring mental health and wellbeing is a global priority.
- Dr. Renato Oliveira e Souza – Unit Chief, Mental Health and Substance Use
- Ms. Carmen Martinez – Regional Advisor, Mental Health
- Dra. Claudina Cayetano – Regional Advisor, Mental Health
How to participate
- DATE Friday, 7 October, 2022
- TIME: 1:00 pm (EDT) [check the time in your zone at the end of this page]
- LIVE BROADCAST:
- LANGUAGE: The session will be conducted in English
- 10:30 am.– Los Angeles, Vancouver
- 11:30 am. – Belmopan, Guatemala City, Managua, San Jose (CR), San Salvador, Tegucigalpa
- 12:30 pm. – Bogota, Mexico City, Panama City, Kingston, Lima, Quito
- 1.30 pm. – Asunción, Bridgetown, Caracas, Castries, Georgetown, Havana, La Paz, Nassau, Ottawa, Port-au-Prince, Port of Spain, San Juan, Santo Domingo, Washington DC
- 2:30 pm – Buenos Aires, Brasilia, Montevideo, Paramaribo, Santiago
- 7:30 pm. – Geneva, Madrid
For other cities, check the local time in the following link.